How are the National Enforcement Initiatives selected?
In 2013, EPA conducted outreach to the following groups to request public comment for the upcoming Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-2016 cycle of National Enforcement Initiatives.
- other EPA programs
- EPA Regions
- states governments
- tribal governments
- environmental media associations
- environmental advocacy and environmental justice groups
- the public
After careful consideration of all comments, the EPA has decided that the current set of FY 2011-2013 National Enforcement Initiatives will continue for FY 2014-2016.
This decision reflects the support expressed for continuing the current initiatives and further sustaining the investments and accomplishments these initiatives have made thus far. Although the EPA has made substantial progress in addressing noncompliance within the sectors addressed by these initiatives, more work remains to be done.
- Clean Air Act
- Cleanup Enforcement
- Criminal Enforcement
- Data Requests
- Enforcement Annual Results
- Environmental Justice
- Fuel Waivers
- General Enforcement Questions
- National Enforcement Training Institute (NETI)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- NPDES e-Reporting Rule
- Pesticide Producers
- Report a Violation
- Topic #: 23002-32927
- Date Created: 10/31/2011
- Last Modified Since: 11/4/2014
- Viewed: 9317